"DAYS OF CREATION"
AN ART GALLERY EVENT
The Days of Creation Art Gallery is the real basis of how it all started for Genesis 1-1 Fine Art. The founder, Julia Dell Otterness, had a vision to paint all of God’s creation as it corresponded to the creation events depicted in the bible. Eventually, this concept became an actual gallery show with the idea that the entire Gospel of Jesus could be presented by simply discussing paintings that are represented for each day of creation. The presentation is concluded with an opportunity for everyone in the gallery to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Sharing Jesus in this manner is the essence of Genesis 1-1 Fine Art and is the only reason why we bring our teams artwork to a gallery.
- A Days of Creation Gallery can consist of 6 paintings or a series of paintings for each day. The art provided is professionally done fine art. The display can be up for 1 to 4 months.
- If you already have a gallery to display artwork, a representative determines the size and type of artwork that can be used for the show. If you don’t have a gallery and would like to start showing art, a representative can consult with you to determine a good hanging system to fit your building.
- Once you are ready to show art, The Days of Creation show will arrive. Make an announcement to let everyone know that a show is coming. This will help build the excitement.
- A date and time will be set for the actual artist presentation of the Days of Creation. We like to see this date scheduled towards the middle of the time the show is up. For instance, a show is up for two months so a presentation is scheduled after one month from install date.
- Typically, 90 minutes is the total time allowed from start to finish. This includes refreshments, presentation and Q&A time.
- This is a great evangelistic opportunity to invite the general public since the Gospel of Jesus will be presented through fine art. Artists, and lovers of all forms of art and people that desire to see something different will attend our events.